Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnzc
Learning
Learning
Johnzc

!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! Empty
PostSubject: !Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile!   !Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:35 pm

So when i used the forums for my iPod.. It was hard to do certain things! I couldn't go to peoples forum pages/have a chat box below, But on my PC I was able to do these things. I searched around and when you click "Notifications", It leads you to the PC forums page. This has the chatbox, allowing to click peoples names, and way more features that are on the PC Forum page. this post is only for people who didnt know about this!
Back to top Go down
Jimmys
Learning
Learning
Jimmys

!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile!   !Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Thanks I was confused at first aswell! Great post!
Back to top Go down

!Note about using the PGO Forum page for Mobile!
Page 1 of 1