Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down 
+22
Meowza
Player3D3
Brodient
Tay
Plyasm
Elephant
skullking
Cosmo
Jaxx
JakeFrost
Abram
Massacre
Jairrocket
Ender
Pizzaman
Reject
StarWars
Edwardson
megaman01
Zxsonic
Narwhalz
Zackery
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Mine would sort of be like the devil wings on growtopia but... Mine would be either Ruby wings or Crystal wings... It would be cool if they were see through but eh it would be fine if not... Crystal wing color: color of crystal blocks on growtopia... Ruby wings: Color of rubies on growtopia...
Back to top Go down
Narwhalz
Learning
Learning
Narwhalz

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Zackery wrote:
Mine would sort of be like the devil wings on growtopia but... Mine would be either Ruby wings or Crystal wings... It would be cool if they were see through but eh it would be fine if not... Crystal wing color: color of crystal blocks on growtopia... Ruby wings: Color of rubies on growtopia...

Somethin bout narwhals maybe a sword rideable pokemon thingy. BUT narwhals are too good to be true thats why there extint but i saved them from hepatitious b. Cause im da bomb.
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 am

A rideable battle ready lion or an ICE SWORD that leaves snowflakes everywhere I walk
Back to top Go down
http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:22 am

I hate to give this away, but there will be Crystal wings, Ruby Wings, and Ice Wings in the game....lol

Rarity: 950

Worth: 800-1000 wls(still figuring out a name instead of wls)
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Zxsonic
Novice
Novice
Zxsonic

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 am

DeathSkull+ wrote:
I hate to give this away, but there will be Crystal wings, Ruby Wings, and Ice Wings in the game....lol

Dimension Holders DH like wl's but instead of you being in a world you are in a dimension that you own.
Back to top Go down
Zxsonic
Novice
Novice
Zxsonic

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:55 am

I would also want mini Patamon that follows me around and does his regular attack shoots air bast from its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:01 pm

DeathSkull+ wrote:

Are u serious? DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Mine is already the megaman helmet and maybe megaman's right arm (the laser arm). DH sounds very good, considering that. Another idea would be Realm Protector. We shouldn't use worlds, since they are already used. REMEMBER: we are not trying to be like growtopia. Most of the blocks I am making are non-growtopia.
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:18 am

Why are you mad zack?
I thought you wanted these wings?
Back to top Go down
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:10 am

H3uy wrote:
Why are you mad zack?
I thought you wanted these wings?

Look at Death's post... ._. He said that there will be crystal wings, ruby wings etc...
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 am

I know, you wanted them implemented into the game though
Back to top Go down
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:25 am

No... I 1 of them to be my mod item if I had to choose...
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:06 am

Well your not really a moderator. To be a moderator,I think, is just like growtopia
1.help people as much as possible
2.don't beg,ask,or act like you want to really be mod and do anything to be one
3.just play the game
Anything can happen as long as you stick with game rules
Follow your dreams, and just play
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:29 pm

This Thread should be in General Chat. Moving Thread.
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:13 pm

H3uy, you're totally right. Mods deserve to have their own items, since they work so hard. Devs and admins too. While you guys are giving us TONS of ideas, we can't make items for each one of you.

Why?

When other users join this forum, they will see that I/death have promised you items, and therefore we suspect THEY will want items too. It slows us down. But, if you do something to earn that special item, then we would not hesitate in working on it.
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. You guys have so much stuff to work on sometimes you just have no time for special items.

If you work hard, just play, relax anything could happen.
Sometimes people think atomatically they get a moderator items. Its not like that. People worked hard to be a moderator, or sometimes they don't even try but devs see how much they helped others and therefor they become a moderator. They then reward the moderators of how hard they work.
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 pm

H3uy wrote:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. You guys have so much stuff to work on sometimes you just have no time for special items.

If you work hard, just play, relax anything could happen.
Sometimes people think atomatically they get a moderator items. Its not like that. People worked hard to be a moderator, or sometimes they don't even try but devs see how much they helped others and therefor they become a moderator. They then reward the moderators of how hard they work.

Exactly. Well said.
Back to top Go down
Edwardson
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Edwardson

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:58 am

A leash. Triple headed blue dragon. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:02 am

Whoa LOL nice!
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:12 pm

triple head dragon :O
That's a nice idea!
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:18 pm

A dragon with more heads is known as a Hyrdra

Hard to make....
Back to top Go down
StarWars
Learning
Learning
StarWars

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Mine would be darthvader helment and a light saber.
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:32 pm

Isaaccs, you still haven't given us your item! What would you like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Eh... nothing, I know you're working hard on the game. I'm fine. Maybe later? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:50 pm

If you say so! Check out the screenshot of platinomium in my development log!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next