Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
New forum update EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
New forum update EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
New forum update EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
New forum update EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
New forum update EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
New forum update EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
New forum update EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
New forum update EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
New forum update EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
In game command suggestions
Top posting users this week

Share
 

 New forum update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HunterHell
Learning
Learning


Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 18

New forum update Empty
PostSubject: New forum update   New forum update EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:59 am

Er... I really like how it all looks now (smaller font is nice), but one thing really bugs me.
The poster's name and information is on the right from the post, which also kinda messes up the title of the post.
One part of the title is in the first line, then the "Quote", "Multi-Quote" and other options get into the first line, and then the rest of the title is in the second line. Not sure if I'm the only seeing this, but...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

Posts : 794
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 20
Location : USA

New forum update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum update   New forum update EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:42 am

Yeah, I just now noticed that. Thanks for informing me on that.

__________________________________________________________________
-If you have any questions or complaints about the Game, please email me at PixelGenesisOnline@gmail.com.

-If you have any problems or found bugs about the Game, please email our Help Desk at PGOHelpDesk@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
HunterHell
Learning
Learning


Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 18

New forum update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum update   New forum update EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:32 pm

DeathSkull wrote:
Yeah, I just now noticed that. Thanks for informing me on that.

Thanks. What does the "Thanks" option do btw (other than changing the post's color to yellow)? Just noticed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
Plyasm

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 20
Location : <Unknown>

New forum update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum update   New forum update EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:15 pm

HunterHell wrote:
DeathSkull wrote:
Yeah, I just now noticed that. Thanks for informing me on that.

Thanks. What does the "Thanks" option do btw (other than changing the post's color to yellow)? Just noticed it.
You give the person reputation, and I believe it's 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ender
Novice
Novice
Ender

Posts : 190
Join date : 2014-03-11
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere

New forum update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum update   New forum update EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:24 pm

Plyasm wrote:
HunterHell wrote:
DeathSkull wrote:
Yeah, I just now noticed that. Thanks for informing me on that.

Thanks. What does the "Thanks" option do btw (other than changing the post's color to yellow)? Just noticed it.
You give the person reputation, and I believe it's 3.

I'm going to pretend I know what you're talking about.....

....but seriously, what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HunterHell
Learning
Learning


Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 18

New forum update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum update   New forum update EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Ender wrote:
Plyasm wrote:
HunterHell wrote:
DeathSkull wrote:
Yeah, I just now noticed that. Thanks for informing me on that.

Thanks. What does the "Thanks" option do btw (other than changing the post's color to yellow)? Just noticed it.
You give the person reputation, and I believe it's 3.

I'm going to pretend I know what you're talking about.....

....but seriously, what are you talking about?

There was a little forum update recently, small changes. Among the rest, they've moved the poster's name and stuff to the right of the post. They've changed it back to normal now. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




New forum update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum update   New forum update Empty

Back to top Go down
 
New forum update
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Genesis Online :: General Chat-
Jump to: