Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down 
+22
Meowza
Player3D3
Brodient
Tay
Plyasm
Elephant
skullking
Cosmo
Jaxx
JakeFrost
Abram
Massacre
Jairrocket
Ender
Pizzaman
Reject
StarWars
Edwardson
megaman01
Zxsonic
Narwhalz
Zackery
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:04 am

I was in orchestra last year... And the past 3 years of school... I just didn't like it that much as band... I played the viola.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:09 pm

I play the keyboard and saxophone in a jazz band, I play the guitar on my own, outside of bands, and the saxophone in a normal band/marching band.
Back to top Go down
Narwhalz
Learning
Learning
Narwhalz

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:10 pm

i played nothing because i have no music talent. But if you think throwing sticks at the drum is something count that Lolz.
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:25 pm

The season is over for the band but I played percussion you know SnareDrum, Base drum, crash cymbals, drum set, bells, triangle. I can also play the piano and a little trumpet.
Back to top Go down
http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Cool! I mean I know the notes for the piano but it takes me a minute which one is which... Same with xylophone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:56 pm

Zackery wrote:
Cool! I mean I know the notes for the piano but it takes me a minute which one is which... Same with xylophone...

Its really simple when you get the hang of it. To me, its muscle memory. The keyboard does go ABCDEFG... Its not THAT hard to learn. In my opinion, piano has a strong learning curve considering the fact that both of your hands are put to good use, sometimes playing counter-melodies... Which is hard for a person who is not used to things like that. Eventually though, your brain gets used to being able to play two different melodies with each hand.
Back to top Go down
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Vemrrall wrote:
Its really simple when you get the hang of it. To me, its muscle memory. The keyboard does go ABCDEFG... Its not THAT hard to learn. In my opinion, piano has a strong learning curve considering the fact that both of your hands are put to good use, sometimes playing counter-melodies... Which is hard for a person who is not used to things like that. Eventually though, your brain gets used to being able to play two different melodies with each hand.

Ya... Hopefully I am getting piano lessons later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Zackery wrote:

Ya... Hopefully I am getting piano lessons later.

Good for you Zackery! Piano is a great thing to learn. Also, I'm not 100% sure.. But I think it can also help you get into college, which is also something great. I 9001% reccomend you to take piano lessons.
Back to top Go down
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Vemrrall wrote:
Good for you Zackery! Piano is a great thing to learn. Also, I'm not 100% sure.. But I think it can also help you get into college, which is also something great. I 9001% reccomend you to take piano lessons.

Haha thanks... But most likely I will but not 100% sure yet tho...
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:53 pm

We like % don't we?
i also suggest learning piano, its fun to know how to play it and when you do you can play anything as long as you set your heart on it
Back to top Go down
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: ?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Zackery wrote:
Mine would sort of be like the devil wings on growtopia but... Mine would be either Ruby wings or Crystal wings... It would be cool if they were see through but eh it would be fine if not... Crystal wing color: color of crystal blocks on growtopia... Ruby wings: Color of rubies on growtopia...
One question for all of u guys! Is this game out! Can I get beta version so I can test it?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:34 pm

H3uy wrote:
We like % don't we?
i also suggest learning piano, its fun to know how to play it and when you do you can play anything as long as you set your heart on it

Statistic of the day:

74% of all percentages are made up on the spot!

Skullking: No, open beta is not out. Sorry. It will be soon. Actually, closed beta isnt even open yet! Honestly, I don't know what the heck DeathSkulls plans are. Working at PGO, you need to learn one thing: Just go with it.
Back to top Go down
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:36 am

I like that! And I'll talk to deathskull about that to make him go faster... Spee up the process alittle
Back to top Go down
Elephant
Learning
Learning
Elephant

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:29 pm

An Elephant Mask. That way I can rule all Elephants.Wink
Back to top Go down
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
Plyasm

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:57 am

A nothingness. Is that counted?
Back to top Go down
Tay
Cursed
Cursed
Tay

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:02 am

My mod item/items would most definitely be my own, rideable Golden Horse, who leaves a trail of golden flakes. Or simply a golden dress, just because.. Well gold is awesome! Ahh, I love this game, and it has'nt even came out yet. Thanks for reading! -Tay
Back to top Go down
Reject
Learning
Learning
Reject

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:04 am

I would love to start making rough drafts of these for you guys but I can't because we still don't have a base person as far as I know. Like for example Tay's items..I need a person to scale a horse to, same with the dress.
Back to top Go down
Brodient
Brodient

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:36 am

Zxsonic wrote:
DeathSkull+ wrote:
I hate to give this away, but there will be Crystal wings, Ruby Wings, and Ice Wings in the game....lol

Rarity: 950

Worth: 800-1000 wls(still figuring out a name instead of wls)

Dimension Holders DH like wl's but instead of you being in a world you are in a dimension that you own.

That's actually a really cool name... Hmm...

Anyways, mine would be a cape. Made of Fire. Yeh.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the fire is also purple. Cool
Back to top Go down
Edwardson
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Edwardson

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:31 am

My mod item would be in the shape of angels, buy frost wings, that let out little bits of snow as I walk.
Back to top Go down
Player3D3
Developer
Developer
Player3D3

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Tay wrote:
My mod item/items would most definitely be my own, rideable Golden Horse, who leaves a trail of golden flakes. Or simply a golden dress, just because.. Well gold is awesome! Ahh, I love this game, and it has'nt even came out yet. Thanks for reading! -Tay

I feel the EXACT same way! The game is not even out and I am HYPED! :cheers:

Anyways, If I had a choice I would certainly go for some Dark Angel Wings.
Back to top Go down
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:43 am

Tay wrote:
That sounds really awesome!! Thanks for sharing that! I have another idea tho golden eyes or skin or golden hair that sparkles!
Back to top Go down
Meowza
Learning
Learning
Meowza

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:52 am

Mine would be either a narwhal. And if I choose to hit someone (if there is punching/ fighting in the game) it would hit someone with the he horn lol. Or rainbow cat ears and a tail.
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Edwardson wrote:
A leash. Triple headed blue dragon. Shocked 

Edwardson wrote:
My mod item would be in the shape of angels, buy frost wings, that let out little bits of snow as I walk.

Player3D3 wrote:
Tay wrote:

I feel the EXACT same way! The game is not even out and I am HYPED! :cheers:

Anyways, If I had a choice I would certainly go for some Dark Angel Wings.

Meowza wrote:
Mine would be either a narwhal. And if I choose to hit someone (if there is punching/ fighting in the game) it would hit someone with the he horn lol. Or rainbow cat ears and a tail.
I love all these! These will be some AMAZING Moderator Items.
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Nobelrulz
Nobelrulz

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:07 am

Hmm. My Moderator Item.. Probably A Noble Dragon. Which shoots out Nobel Prizes.
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:39 am

Hm my moderator item would have to be a flame that covers my whole body.
Its like STYX flaming head but instead it covers my whole body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next