Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down 
+22
Meowza
Player3D3
Brodient
Tay
Plyasm
Elephant
skullking
Cosmo
Jaxx
JakeFrost
Abram
Massacre
Jairrocket
Ender
Pizzaman
Reject
StarWars
Edwardson
megaman01
Zxsonic
Narwhalz
Zackery
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jairrocket
Learning
Learning

If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:16 am

Zackery wrote:
Mine would sort of be like the devil wings on growtopia but... Mine would be either Ruby wings or Crystal wings... It would be cool if they were see through but eh it would be fine if not... Crystal wing color: color of crystal blocks on growtopia... Ruby wings: Color of rubies on growtopia...

Something else to give away, sorry, but you are in luck. We are considering adding "HellFire Wings" and/or may just call them Fire Wings, easier, and they will be a replicate to a demonic type of wings.
Back to top Go down
Jairrocket
Learning
Learning

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:07 am

megaman01 wrote:
For moderators and staff, no. It will have unlimited uses. Also, if death allows me, I might make a novelty version of the ban hammer and mute axe, but it won't really have any use. It won't even be a weapon.

I think it's a nice idea, however, we have to stick with your word. It must be vanity, and probably rare, in the sense that it is a replica dev item. Also, we are able to ban, tape, mute, and curse with commands.
Back to top Go down
Massacre
Massacre

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:57 am

If i had my own moderator item it would have to be a cloak, hood, and scyth that kills and breaks blocks with one hit.I know its 3 items but one without the others wouldn't convey the look im trying to have, as a death god...
Back to top Go down
Jairrocket
Learning
Learning

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:50 pm

MASSACRE wrote:
If i had my own moderator item it would have to be a cloak, hood, and scyth that kills and breaks blocks with one hit.I know its 3 items but one without the others wouldn't convey the look im trying to have, as a death god...  

Why not just ask for a Death outfit? One piece which means you'd actually be able to wear head items under/over the hood. We will have a scythe made for public you wear with it at will.
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Haha, I WILL enjoy terrorizing people as the grim reaper during Halloween. Hopefully game gets released by then. It seems progress is good so far, I've made 90% of the essential blocks.
Back to top Go down
Jairrocket
Learning
Learning

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:27 pm

We will add mod items for the Super Moderators when the game comes out. There won't be much for our early mods to do during the beginning, but later, our mods will have to earn their items through good work. Keep in mind that mod items will have a special coding on them, and wont be droppable, and only THAT mid can wear them. If someone winds up changing the values and getting a mod item in their inventory, before we add a patch for that, the items will not be wearable. No point in getting them any way, because they also will not be tradeable, so you can run around saying you have 'em all you want, but you won't be able to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Abram
Banned
Abram

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:46 pm

If i had to choose a moderator item it would be a death hood. It would be dark, and smoke would sit around the hood, and lead trails when i move around. It would also have red eyes glowing inside the hood.

This would be the coolest thing ever! I would have to create it tho. doesn't sound to hard.
Back to top Go down
JakeFrost
Learning
Learning
JakeFrost

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:30 pm

A quick question, will the moderators in PGO get their own item?
Back to top Go down
JakeFrost
Learning
Learning
JakeFrost

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:35 pm

If yes, then my choice for a mod item will be a Frozen Staff. Kind of like Jack Frost's. It would be partly frozen, and when I punch, it will shoot ice. It will also create little snowflakes around me.[:
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:17 pm

JakeFrost wrote:
If yes, then my choice for a mod item will be a Frozen Staff. Kind of like Jack Frost's. It would be partly frozen, and when I punch, it will shoot ice. It will also create little snowflakes around me.[:

Sounds pretty awesome! We can do that for ya.
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:56 pm

All your ideas are great guys!
Mass your Moderator item idea is just like my idea.
The terror of PGO oufit!
A dark hood with red eyes,black robe,Evil fire staff,Fire path
It would be amazing!

My other idea for a mod oufit is:
Something called King Genesis!
Golden Crown, kings red robe,Ruby staff,Grey beard!
Those are two ideas for moderator items I've been thinking about!
Back to top Go down
http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Again, megaman helmet through and through.
Back to top Go down
Jaxx
Learning
Learning
Jaxx

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Jaxx's SnapBack. I love hats, especially snapbacks.
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:00 am

Nice and simple jaxx Smile
Nice idea!
Back to top Go down
JakeFrost
Learning
Learning
JakeFrost

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:50 am

DeathSkull wrote:
JakeFrost wrote:

Sounds pretty awesome! We can do that for ya.
Thanks! I have to earn it first.[:
Back to top Go down
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:03 am

Cool ideas guys! I dont think I am going to do my Wings anymore tho since I heard that they are putting those in the game so Idk what to do now... :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:32 pm

As far as I know, I am receiving a lightning suit. Detailes are in the development logs.
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:31 pm

ive seen i love that idea!
Back to top Go down
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Hm I figured out my mod item!!!! How about Music Note wings!!!! When I jump there are Music notes that come out of them like the bubble wings on growtopia!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:19 pm

nice idea zack, love it!
Back to top Go down
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Thanks H3uy! I was also thinking about to have a trumpet item too! Like it would be able to blow out notes and break blocks faster like a Pick Axe feeling thing... :/
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Hmm, I can see in your profile picture that you like music!
Have you been in a band while you were in school?
~~~
My moderator item would still be King Genesis FTW!
Back to top Go down
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:15 am

Ya... In my avatar that is me in Marching Band for my school... At a football game...
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Novice
Novice
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:31 pm

My mod item would be the shadow wings.. Type of devil wings but dark shadow wings.

Last edited by Snks on Thu May 29, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reject
Learning
Learning
Reject

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:21 pm

I've always been interested in band because almost all my friends are in it while I'm a Orchestra nerd Very Happy I'm a bass player myself; Guitar and stand-up. Anyways for myself I would probly have a axe with a Bass clef as the blade XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?   If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next