Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

Criticisms and Complaints.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

Criticisms and Complaints.  Empty
PostSubject: Criticisms and Complaints.    Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:23 pm

First of all, I have confirmed by theory that Mysterious is an admin! I checked the FAQ thread and the location "watch your back" is the same on the acc "System Message", obviously an admin. DEBUNK!

Now, let's get serious. I am like an online Hitler, I'll rally your support and use it against others (except, not for evil). First, I will say that it hurts PR. Now, the "item is coming up" announcements were fine, but now, the new ones are excessive. "Death is doing this" "Death is doing that" "can you guess this" "you will never believe that". I get what you're trying to create (especially with the latter two), but that is not appropriate for this stage of development. This is better for after the release. Now, I have no experience in gaming, so, I'm not the go-to guy for this stuff. But, in my other university studies, I learned that suspenseful turns and questions like these go AFTER the release, not WAY BEFORE IT. Is the release scheduled for 2015? '16? I don't mind, but this will get dull after a while should the release be that late. If you keep doing this, then everyone will get bored, and when it really matters (right after release), nobody will care anymore. Why? They'd simply say "this has been going on for months. It used to be exciting, but now it's gotten old". Therefor, I suggest use your best tricks for rallying. I have some suggestions for PR, but not yet. Also, the parts I touched on before about Death....I was serious! This might be your game, and your website, but it's not your BLOG! This website will slowly become personalized.

You told me long ago, you call ALL the shots. We all want to see you as benevolent, not malevolent! DON'T WE ALL AGREE!? (here's the Hitler part) WE DON'T WANT IT THIS WAY, DO WE!? WE WANT EQUAL RIGHTS! FIGHT THE POWER! !! !! !!

FIGHT THE POWER! (make Death benevolent!)
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Criticisms and Complaints.    Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Moving thread.

You should be happy I'm giving you this news...But no..you're not...Actually, you're the only person who has said this about me. I am not changing. You can't force me to change..Seems like everyone else has no problem with it..(Off topic: I'm getting stricter each and every day, so if you're wondering why I'm getting more mean, thats why.)
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Ender
Novice
Novice
Ender

PostSubject: Re: Criticisms and Complaints.    Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:01 pm

I agree with death, even though he scares me. He also has the power to ban you.
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: Criticisms and Complaints.    Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 pm

Now that is a ridiculous ban. To avoid further conflict, I will stop. I stand by my guns, though. And death, the reason everyone else is "ok" is because they're likely too scared to speak up. And that is rude not to at least listen to some request. But fair enough.....and the news is not bothering me. The fact that other admins aren't in on the public skit bothers me.

Edit: saw the new message, I deduce that it was for me! It was elementary, Watson.
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Criticisms and Complaints.    Criticisms and Complaints.  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:16 pm

megaman01 wrote:
Now that is a ridiculous ban. To avoid further conflict, I will stop. I stand by my guns, though. And death, the reason everyone else is "ok" is because they're likely too scared to speak up. And that is rude not to at least listen to some request. But fair enough.....and the news is not bothering me. The fact that other admins aren't in on the public skit bothers me.

Edit: saw the new message, I deduce that it was for me! It was elementary, Watson.

Who said I was gonna ban you? Ender said he HAS the power to ban, not he IS gonna ban you. Closing thread.
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Criticisms and Complaints.    Criticisms and Complaints.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Criticisms and Complaints.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Genesis Online :: Drama-
Jump to: