Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
No way to contact me EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
No way to contact me EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
No way to contact me EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
No way to contact me EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
No way to contact me EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
No way to contact me EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
No way to contact me EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
No way to contact me EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
No way to contact me EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

No way to contact me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
H3uy
H3uy

No way to contact me Empty
PostSubject: No way to contact me   No way to contact me EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:47 pm

There is no way the contact me.
There's still the email growtopia221@gmail.com but I can't get into it (phone is all clogged up).
I've been restarting my phone all day and made to emails that won't let me get to work.
I'm changing it back to growtopia221@gmail.com
If you do not hear from me I'm having some difficulties.
Reason why I'm posting this thread is because I get emails from this site and rtsoft to see post so I know where to post and I have no ability to do this without an email I can connect to!
So I'm trying :]
Back to top Go down
http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: No way to contact me   No way to contact me EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:59 am

What about private message? Also, I wish you the best of luck trying to get back into your email!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No way to contact me   No way to contact me EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:50 pm

H3uy wrote:
There is no way the contact me.
There's still the email growtopia221@gmail.com but I can't get into it (phone is all clogged up).
I've been restarting my phone all day and made to emails that won't let me get to work.
I'm changing it back to growtopia221@gmail.com
If you do not hear from me I'm having some difficulties.
Reason why I'm posting this thread is because I get emails from this site and rtsoft to see post so I know where to post and I have no ability to do this without an email I can connect to!
So I'm trying :]

I would just make a new email, (But I don't like gmail, google looking over your sholder and such  Rolling Eyes )

Also, if the forum is giving you trouble, contact me ANY TIME through PM.
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: No way to contact me   No way to contact me EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:05 pm

No, the forums not giving me problems this forum is awesome you've done a good job!
Thanks guys!
I can get on my email simple but somehow its not letting me put in my email so I might have to make a new email!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No way to contact me   No way to contact me EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:04 pm

H3uy wrote:
No, the forums not giving me problems this forum is awesome you've done a good job!
Thanks guys!
I can get on my email simple but somehow its not letting me put in my email so I might have to make a new email!

Put your email into the forum? I'm confused about this issue. I'm pretty good with these sort of things though, so feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No way to contact me   No way to contact me EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:05 pm

H3uy, I just did some digging and you have your growtopia email linked to your account. Again, just PM me if you need any help.
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: No way to contact me   No way to contact me EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:43 pm

No, I'm talking about the email connection on my phone.
There's an app that was built in on the phone to get to you email simple, but it won't let me put in my email so I have to find anothing way.
My email is connnected to the forums, it gave me imformation about the forums when it was connected to that app. I think somethings wrong with the app I might have to restart the phone and work on the app a litte and fix it up and get my email in there.
But don't worry the forums isn't messing this up at all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No way to contact me   No way to contact me EmptySat May 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Do you use an iPhone? Also, I see you have a gmail email, just download the gmail app instead of using the stock email app.
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: No way to contact me   No way to contact me EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:35 am

Here's the problrm though, my phone is a little old.
So I have the old android market, I don't use this phone to call people and such so sadly its hard to get all these awesome apps in google play store!
First id have to root my phone just to get the play store, but I'm busy rooting my kindle so that won't get here.
But I'm working things out, I have this same email connected to my kindle, but if someone sends me a private message it would be a while till I got to it, but I can fix all this today or tommorow!
Thanks for helping me out vemrrall!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No way to contact me   No way to contact me EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Looks like you have everything covered. I don't have much experience with Android and rooting, so I can't be a HUGE help. Good luck fixing this. We can continue this conversation through PM if you find more troubles.

Problem (pretty much) resolved. Closing Thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No way to contact me   No way to contact me Empty

Back to top Go down

No way to contact me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Genesis Online :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: