Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tohru
Learning
Learning
Tohru

IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues.   IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:55 am

Mods and devs are free to create emails and add them onto this thread that will reduce spam on forums.

Mine: pgoproblems1@gmail.com

Note: Please keep in mind that it says problems. Scam reports should be reported here to reduce less spam in the other emails. I will let you know when to report bugs to me. I just need to learn some developing skills (Java).
Back to top Go down
HunterHell
Learning
Learning

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues.   IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:53 pm

Tohru wrote:
Mods and devs are free to create emails and add them onto this thread that will reduce spam on forums.

Mine: pgoproblems1@gmail.com

Note: Please keep in mind that it says problems. Scam reports should be reported here to reduce less spam in the other emails. I will let you know when to report bugs to me. I just need to learn some developing skills (Java).

I think we should only have one email for any support a player needs. It would make our job easier, only having to deal with one email address, and it would make reporting easier, knowing exactly which one to contact.
Back to top Go down
Tohru
Learning
Learning
Tohru

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues.   IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Sure, I'll share the devs the pass.
Back to top Go down
Edwardson
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Edwardson

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues.   IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:09 am

Why didn't you do PGOSupportTeam@gmail.com

Just a suggestion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tohru
Learning
Learning
Tohru

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues.   IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:05 am

Not sure if it was taken...
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues.   IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:25 pm

I had an idea just like this in another thread....
For scams, bullying issues, need a person to talk to about how they feel in-game....
Back to top Go down
http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues.   IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues. Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! I've created an email to help with issues.
Page 1 of 1