Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
Consider yourself warned. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
Consider yourself warned. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
Consider yourself warned. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
Consider yourself warned. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
Consider yourself warned. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
Consider yourself warned. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
Consider yourself warned. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
Consider yourself warned. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Consider yourself warned. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

Consider yourself warned.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tohru
Learning
Learning
Tohru

Consider yourself warned. Empty
PostSubject: Consider yourself warned.   Consider yourself warned. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Hello,

To keep your drama from getting too far, I've decided to make a warning. There are some limitations for drama.

WARNING: If your drama falls in any of these categories, consider yourself warned. I deal serious infractions (reasonability, of course). If any other mod would like to join me, it is fine. The reason I'm doing this is because on the Growtopia forums, there is a lot of drama that gets out of hand.

1. Small profanities are fine, but constant that is being thrown around will be dealt with. If there is a cursed action, then I will curse you.

2. If I see an arguement going too far, such as comparisons and bringing other drama, then I will deal with it personally.

3. It is okay to get angry sometimes, but not too much that will/could hurt someone's feelings. I will deal with this personally as well.

4. If you're encouraging the drama, I will possibly send you a warning not to participate in it.

5. Making fun of someone or doing intolerant posts focused on one person will result to a punishment in which the other mods will decide. Depending on the insult, I think we can give you infraction points in case someone finds it slightly offensive or more.

6. Racism jokes and inappropriate "funny" matters will absolutely be given more infraction points than a regular insult.

To give you guys a chance and not to be too strict, I will do all of these warnings/infraction points at first. I believe the majority of you are very nice and kind.

I hope you all take this into consideration and make sure that you understand every single bit of this warning.

Thanks for the global announcement.

Last edited by Tohru on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Consider yourself warned.   Consider yourself warned. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Made it a Global Announcement, because this is VERY good.
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
Plyasm

PostSubject: Re: Consider yourself warned.   Consider yourself warned. EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:41 am

Tohru wrote:
Hello,

To keep your drama from getting too far, I've decided to make a warning. There are some limitations for drama.

WARNING: If your drama falls in any of these categories, consider yourself warned. I deal serious infractions (reasonability, of course). If any other mod would like to join me, it is fine. The reason I'm doing this is because on the Growtopia forums, there is a lot of drama that gets out of hand.

1. Small profanities are fine, but constant that is being thrown around will be dealt with. If there is a cursed action, then I will curse you.

2. If I see an arguement going too far, such as comparisons and bringing other drama, then I will deal with it personally.

3. It is okay to get angry sometimes, but not too much that will/could hurt someone's feelings. I will deal with this personally as well.

4. If you're encouraging the drama, I will possibly send you a warning not to participate in it.

To give you guys a chance and not to be too strict, I will do all of these warnings at first.

I hope you all take this into consideration and make sure that you understand every single bit of this.

Not sure how to make this a sticky. D:
10/10 yay no more dramas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tohru
Learning
Learning
Tohru

PostSubject: Thank you for your support.   Consider yourself warned. EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:34 am

Thank you!

If any mods would like to add to this, please participate in doing so. Players can also contribute.
Back to top Go down
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
Plyasm

PostSubject: Re: Consider yourself warned.   Consider yourself warned. EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Tohru wrote:
Thank you!

If any mods would like to add to this, please participate in doing so. Players can also contribute.
How do we add to this? Do we give our own opinions about dramas and how it should be handled?
Well if we can give our own opinions, here's my view on some typical ones,open the spoilers to see them because some of them may be a bit too harsh.
XX stole my stuff/scammed my stuff:
XX is a scammer!:
Hi:
Complaining about stuff:
Random weird posts:
Well that's my opinions about the various types of dramas typically inside.
If this isn't what you want, I wasted 30 mins of my life. lol.
Back to top Go down
Jack Bowe
Community Manager
Jack Bowe

PostSubject: Re: Consider yourself warned.   Consider yourself warned. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:39 pm

If anyone is caught making drama which does not confide with the expectations we have of a civilised argument I will close the thread and give all of the participants an infraction there and then.

We have a small but loving community and we don't have plans for anyone to change that; if I catch you repeatedly bring handed out infractions I'll ban you without question.

Other than that thanks for being such a great community!
Back to top Go down
Tohru
Learning
Learning
Tohru

PostSubject: Re: Consider yourself warned.   Consider yourself warned. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:57 am

Updated the thread with more circumstances. I will later post an FAQ on how to avoid doing this and how we view things in order for the people to stay out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consider yourself warned.   Consider yourself warned. Empty

Back to top Go down

Consider yourself warned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Genesis Online :: Drama-
Jump to: