Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeFrost
Learning
Learning
JakeFrost

Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: Empty
PostSubject: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Post any items that you are interested in buying or selling on this thread! Mostly Growtopia, until PGO is released. Hopefully soon![:
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:48 pm

I suggest doing this on off-topic chat or tavern, this was made for PGO market. People will start coming on this forum thinking that since the game isn't out yet I can make PGO general chat 'Growtopia chat'. If its okay with the developers and the support team then I guess we are aloud but next time I think you should ask them if its ok to do this before posting this type of thing in the future Smile
Until admins say something a suggest to not post until we have a "go ahead" just to be safe!
Back to top Go down
http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Well, this subforums description *does* say to post "Buying/selling/trading of in game items or weapons"... So technically this thread doesent belong... But I'm going to let it slide...  Smile 

And because I've been seeing alot of Growtopia related threads... I may *cough* have *cough* made a *cough* other video games subforum *cough cough* where you can discuss things like this, if the need arises. *cough*
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:33 pm

*cough* ok *cough*
Back to top Go down
http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:12 pm

*cough* H3uy it sounds like you *cough* have a bad cough... You *cough* should have a few throat *cough* drops,  :P 
Back to top Go down
JakeFrost
Learning
Learning
JakeFrost

PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Haha, ok my apologies. I will consult with the administrators such as you, from now on before posting threads similar to this.[: Have a bad cough, eh?[:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:30 pm

JakeFrost wrote:
Haha, ok my apologies. I will consult with the administrators such as you, from now on before posting threads similar to this.[: Have a bad cough, eh?[:

You don't need to consult before making threads, the only thing we wont tolerate is innapropriate content. If your thread violates anything, we will remove it or move it.
Back to top Go down
JakeFrost
Learning
Learning
JakeFrost

PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Ok, great. Thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
DavidT
Learning
Learning

PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:19 pm

I would suggest moving this to off-topic chat....because it seems to be getting out of hand. There's nothing wrong with chat like this, I love getting involved, but we need to be on-topic, right? Anyways, I have no power over this, just suggestion for a moderator/administrator to move it. Afterwards, I'll get involved. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:24 pm

I think it belongs in the "Other Video Game" subforum, so moved it there.
Back to top Go down
DavidT
Learning
Learning

PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Okay, cool. Just wanted to make sure that we don't post in the wrong subforum  cyclops 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:   Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[: Empty

Back to top Go down

Post all the items you sell on here! Growtopia items for now until PGO is released.[:
Page 1 of 1