Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down 
+4
skullking
Narwhalz
JakeFrost
megaman01
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:43 am

Wats with the founder under the profile pic?
Skullking
Back to top Go down
Ender
Novice
Novice
Ender

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:09 am

Because people who were granted the rank by mods were "Founders" of the game.
Back to top Go down
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:27 am

Hey ender!
So I'm not a founder? XD guess I was too late to sign up.... Deathskull it's all your fault! Lol So I'm a "learning" that's just nice....
Skullking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:08 pm

skullking wrote:
Hey ender!
So I'm not a founder? XD guess I was too late to sign up.... Deathskull it's all your fault! Lol So I'm a "learning" that's just nice....
Skullking
Keep being helpful and you'll get there, I am able to grant the rank until the game is released.
Back to top Go down
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:27 am

Hey MK!
Trying to be helpful but hard to prove through forums! Someone once said "action is better then word" I think my dad said that! Lol
Peace
Skullking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:46 pm

skullking wrote:
Hey MK!
Trying to be helpful but hard to prove through forums! Someone once said "action is better then word" I think my dad said that! Lol
Peace
Skullking

The forums are the easiest place to be helpful. We won't be able to keep constant tabs on everyone who plays the game .
Back to top Go down
JakeFrost
Learning
Learning
JakeFrost

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:58 pm

There will be a lot more players in game then on forums. That is why it is easier to track how helpful someone has been on the forums rather than in game.
Back to top Go down
Thadadir
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Thadadir

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 am

Bad news...

My pc buggered up and roughly 3 weeks worth of music making was lost.

I had a few decent music pieces ready to upload. Now that's out of the window :/
I have a few decent tunes in my mind anyway, so it shouldn't be that bad I hope...
Sorry about that...
Back to top Go down
Thadadir
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Thadadir

PostSubject: Regarding game music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:37 am

Hello!

I had done music for this game a long time ago. However I feel that I can make better pieces now as I have experience and inspiration once again.

However it may be difficult for me to upload them. It will require me to make a public google docs and I won't be able to upload them to Youtube due to my computer reaching the ripe old age of 17... You better believe it. Yet I can still try and make music on it considering that it's really not memory intensive at all with basic trackers (most next gen games use a much more technical way of composing. Sometimes even doing orchestra soundtracks.) Unfortunately the music quality may be a bit less than I would have hoped. Think about the 2006 Runescape soundtrack. Using MIDI really isn't that bad considering what they made. I am able to make memorable pieces that are catchy and fitting.

I intend to make roughly 1 piece a week. I'm aiming for about 2-5 minute pieces that should be loopable. Considering that my older pieces were 1 minute or less (one of them being 25 seconds) I intend my newer revamped pieces to be longer and more advanced.

If I go ahead with this I will be revamping the song, Raid as people really liked that one and I had a lot of fun making that song. I have lots of ideas in my head and I am willing to turn them into some awesome music pieces.

It will be open for use for anyone. No copyrights will restrict these musics. However... you are free to use the pieces as long as you give credit. Once you've done that you are free to use the music for anything really. A teaser video, game soundtrack, an item that plays a soundtrack, you are free to use any piece or scrap any piece from the gane at will (it would be nice if as much as my work is put to use though)

(for credit, perhaps just put "Music by Thadadir" or whatever in the credits. Depending on if there are any other music composers put "X album by Thadadir)

So. I'm ready to pop my headphones on and get to work. What's your opinions guys?
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:03 am

I really liked hearing the music that you made.
It really fit the pixel theme.

Cant wait to hear what you come up with
Back to top Go down
http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
Thadadir
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Thadadir

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Found some old pieces I never finished. Gonna revamp 'em and work on them over the week. Heck i forgot about three pieces I intended to realease. I got sidetracked sometime last year and forgot about it... hmm...
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Thadadir wrote:
Found some old pieces I never finished. Gonna revamp 'em and work on them over the week. Heck i forgot about three pieces I intended to realease. I got sidetracked sometime last year and forgot about it... hmm...
Can't wait to hear them after you edit them!
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Thadadir
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Thadadir

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:20 pm

I just PMed you lol. Well that's the official go ahead. I should be able to release one maybe two pieces by the end of the week. I got multiple music projects in the making. 3 of them were meant to be released with the initial batch of music pieces (but were ultimately scrapped due to me lacking technical ability. That has changed now)
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Bumping this thread.
Back to top Go down
Thadadir
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Thadadir

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:56 pm

As I am back in action again I shall be editing the OP of this thread with new music. Roughly one piece a week depending on how fast I work.
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Merged the topics together for you Mr. ##Thadadir##
Back to top Go down
Thadadir
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Thadadir

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:31 am

Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Thadadir
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Thadadir

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:28 am

Ok just to bump and get your attention I have made 2 new pieces for download through Dropbox. Check the OP for more info
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:48 am

Thadadir wrote:
Ok just to bump and get your attention I have made 2 new pieces for download through Dropbox. Check the OP for more info
Sweet! I'll listen to them here in a little bit!
Back to top Go down
Thadadir
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Thadadir

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:37 am

Just a quick bump and update...

I am still making music. But with college coming just around the corner I am spending a lot more time out and my free time is literally slashed in half by preparing for College and the future. I am still making music but don't worry if there isn't a new piece for a month or so. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Got a more relaxing piece coming soon (hopefully) and I'm still trying to get a MIDI keyboard for better sound quality (hopefully again) but that's just not happening at this time.
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:10 am

Thadadir wrote:
Just a quick bump and update...

I am still making music. But with college coming just around the corner I am spending a lot more time out and my free time is literally slashed in half by preparing for College and the future. I am still making music but don't worry if there isn't a new piece for a month or so. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Got a more relaxing piece coming soon (hopefully) and I'm still trying to get a MIDI keyboard for better sound quality (hopefully again) but that's just not happening at this time.
Sweet! Yeah, I understand, I have been extremely busy with my studies too. Takes a lot of my time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.   Mrthadawee's mega thread of music. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2