Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

I hope PGO is better than Growtopia.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abram
Banned
Abram

I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. Empty
PostSubject: I hope PGO is better than Growtopia.   I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Growtopia is a fun game don't get me wrong, but what it lacks is friendly environment. All you see are scammers, and people running around use profanity like it's nothing.

The developers have done many great things to make the game worth playing, but when it comes to nurfing every little thing, and making it to where you have to spend money to get the rares items is not the best thing to do. They have lost many players do to this nurfing situation.

They make so much money wen it comes down to the events it's unreal. The sad part is they don't even care about the players at all. They earn all this money, but what do they do with it? Nothing! They could upgrade the servers so that it will not crash all the time like it has been doing, but they don't.

hopefully you developers of PGO will look into this, and try to make PGO 10 times better!
Back to top Go down
Jairrocket
Learning
Learning

PostSubject: Re: I hope PGO is better than Growtopia.   I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:07 pm

We will do our absolute best to make the community as good as it can get, but there is no way, never, that any game will ever have a perfect community. Also, growtopia and PGO are not rival games. Growtopia was a HUGE influence on PGO and is like one of the "godfathers" of the game. (:
Back to top Go down
Edwardson
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Edwardson

PostSubject: Re: I hope PGO is better than Growtopia.   I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:05 pm

I'm kinda getting sick of growtopia, that's all you see is people getting scam or they saying they are loosing their items because they drop, it was their own choice on their item being taken. Also there are people going around in growtopia begging for items, i try to help them out by showing them how to get more wls, but they won't just leave me alone worrying me for an item. So I can't wait till PGO COMES out. It will be a real warming freandly environment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope PGO is better than Growtopia.   I hope PGO is better than Growtopia. Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope PGO is better than Growtopia.
Page 1 of 1