Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
NEW EVENT! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
NEW EVENT! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
NEW EVENT! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
NEW EVENT! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
NEW EVENT! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
NEW EVENT! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
NEW EVENT! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
NEW EVENT! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
NEW EVENT! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
In game command suggestions
Top posting users this week

Share
 

 NEW EVENT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

Posts : 794
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 20
Location : USA

NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: NEW EVENT!   NEW EVENT! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:55 pm

Well, I bet you all were expecting a Fall theme and event and stuff....Well, you were wrong! Guess you'll have to figure out the new event by yourself...

New things coming almost everyday though for the next week or so....

__________________________________________________________________
-If you have any questions or complaints about the Game, please email me at PixelGenesisOnline@gmail.com.

-If you have any problems or found bugs about the Game, please email our Help Desk at PGOHelpDesk@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
djcasso123
Learning
Learning
djcasso123

Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-08-06
Location : Earth

NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW EVENT!   NEW EVENT! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 pm

DeathSkull wrote:
Well, I bet you all were expecting a Fall theme and event and stuff....Well, you were wrong! Guess you'll have to figure out the new event by yourself...

New things coming almost everyday though for the next week or so....

Interesting! I wonder whats gonna be new! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edvoid20
Moderator
Moderator
Edvoid20

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-08-28
Age : 21
Location : England

NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW EVENT!   NEW EVENT! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:41 pm

djcasso123 wrote:
DeathSkull wrote:
Well, I bet you all were expecting a Fall theme and event and stuff....Well, you were wrong! Guess you'll have to figure out the new event by yourself...

New things coming almost everyday though for the next week or so....

Interesting! I wonder whats gonna be new! Very Happy

All in good time, all in good time! Sweatdrop

__________________________________________________________________
I live up to this song.



-Always here to help-

Edward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djcasso123
Learning
Learning
djcasso123

Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-08-06
Location : Earth

NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW EVENT!   NEW EVENT! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:13 pm

Edvoid20 wrote:
djcasso123 wrote:
DeathSkull wrote:
Well, I bet you all were expecting a Fall theme and event and stuff....Well, you were wrong! Guess you'll have to figure out the new event by yourself...

New things coming almost everyday though for the next week or so....

Interesting! I wonder whats gonna be new! Very Happy

All in good time, all in good time! Sweatdrop


Did you see my post on instagram and come here?!

Glad to see you here! Welcome to PGO.

I see you instantly became a moderator XD While i have to do training.

lol but no sweat :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW EVENT!   NEW EVENT! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
NEW EVENT!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Genesis Online :: Forum and Game Announcements-
Jump to: