Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
Leaving this community EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
Leaving this community EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
Leaving this community EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
Leaving this community EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
Leaving this community EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
Leaving this community EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
Leaving this community EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
Leaving this community EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Leaving this community EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

Leaving this community

Go down 
+2
Jimmys
Plyasm
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaving this community Empty
PostSubject: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:54 am

I have been kicked to the curb by your developer, DeathSkull. Through my year working for him, I have received ZERO credit for anything I do. I built this site from the ground up, added everything you see here. He is controlling you guys, don't, you get it? He does not understand how to run an MMO community. The second someone  said something against him, he DELETED their account as a punishment, which is a BIG nono. His "I've been fixing the lag" announcements make me cringe every time I see them. There is MINIMAL lag on these forums, and all of it is taken care of by Forumotion, our server provider. He just says it to give you guys the idea he actually cares about us. The moderation on this site is a joke. I helped him instate 3 mods at the beginning of the year, and he deleted every single one because he had a notion they were a little bit bad. Each of them received false hope, then were trashed for no reason. He has been adding and removing moderators all year. He has refused to respond to me as why my rank was removed, even going as far to delete my post asking why. His events make no sense either. Why give a person a ban hammer at all? His mysterious event was a joke, as was the whole Freddy fazzbear thing. That's another thing he does to make us think he cares. I advise each of you you leave this community. We are going NOWHERE. I have been contemplating this decision for the longest time. I gave Alex the benefit of the doubt, that he is busy, that he would someday start working. The power of running a 100+ user community has gone to his head. He now just cares about his own fame.

TL:DR: I am leaving this community. DeathSkull either A: Banning me or B: Deleting this account without even acknowledging  this thread will only further show his immaturity and inability to handle a community. If he were to leave this thread open and make a mature rebuttal, that might show a bit of commitment, and faith in his community members. Wake up sheeple, we are going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
Plyasm

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:03 am

Vemrrall wrote:
I have been kicked to the curb by your developer, DeathSkull. Through my year working for him, I have received ZERO credit for anything I do. I built this site from the ground up, added everything you see here. He is controlling you guys, don't, you get it? He does not understand how to run an MMO community. The second someone  said something against him, he DELETED their account as a punishment, which is a BIG nono. His "I've been fixing the lag" announcements make me cringe every time I see them. There is MINIMAL lag on these forums, and all of it is taken care of by Forumotion, our server provider. He just says it to give you guys the idea he actually cares about us. The moderation on this site is a joke. I helped him instate 3 mods at the beginning of the year, and he deleted every single one because he had a notion they were a little bit bad. Each of them received false hope, then were trashed for no reason. He has been adding and removing moderators all year. He has refused to respond to me as why my rank was removed, even going as far to delete my post asking why. His events make no sense either. Why give a person a ban hammer at all? His mysterious event was a joke, as was the whole Freddy fazzbear thing. That's another thing he does to make us think he cares. I advise each of you you leave this community. We are going NOWHERE. I have been contemplating this decision for the longest time. I gave Alex the benefit of the doubt, that he is busy, that he would someday start working. The power of running a 100+ user community has gone to his head. He now just cares about his own fame.

TL:DR: I am leaving this community. DeathSkull either A: Banning me or B: Deleting this account without even acknowledging  this thread will only further show his immaturity and inability to handle a community. If he were to leave this thread open and make a mature rebuttal, that might show a bit of commitment, and faith in his community members. Wake up sheeple, we are going nowhere.
I waited a whole year.......;.;
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:00 pm

I never deleted your post. I said we are updating the forums... Moving forums now....Who ever said anything about removing? God..False stories these days...Yall are ridiculous to believe this. I feel sorry for you if you believe this about me..

Last edited by DeathSkull on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Vemrall, we're creating a new forums. this forums that "you" built is kinda confusing and mixed up. so I decided to build a new one and a basic one.

Also, the game is being created. should be released by Janurary 18th. It isn't that easy to code stuff In-Game. It's a difficult job. I've already started creating the character we will be using for the game.
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:58 pm

I can't take a side...
Back to top Go down
Jimmys
Learning
Learning
Jimmys

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Well the page is gonna be down soon anyways soo.... Never forgive never forget expect us
Back to top Go down
Jimmys
Learning
Learning
Jimmys

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Yes this is a hacking threat have fun Smile I will be making everyone a admit Surprised have fun well everyone but Alex we can just ban him Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Jimmys wrote:
Yes this is a hacking threat have fun Smile I will be making everyone a admit Surprised have fun well everyone but Alex we can just ban him Smile

What do you mean about "Hacking"?
Back to top Go down
Jimmys
Learning
Learning
Jimmys

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:04 pm

You'll see bud
Back to top Go down
Jimmysjr

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:14 pm

That was inconvenient. Wanna try again?
Back to top Go down
Jimmysjr

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Well as I was saying the forms is gonna be hacked Very Happy every one gets adminship
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:54 am

A retaliation from fired staff members? Death, maybe you should've held faith in your first staff members rather than replacing them every few months. It's great to have new staff members every once in a while, but replacing staff, that will cause rifts in the development.

But to Vem and Jimmys, just because you are not a staff doesn't mean you can't have fun. I'm glad that I had at least some part in the development in the game, it's better than nothing. In this case, nothing is good too. And also, you don't need to make hacking threats. If PGO isn't the community for you due to problems with the owner, join a diff. community!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:18 pm

megaman01 wrote:
A retaliation from fired staff members? Death, maybe you should've held faith in your first staff members rather than replacing them every few months. It's great to have new staff members every once in a while, but replacing staff, that will cause rifts in the development.

But to Vem and Jimmys, just because you are not a staff doesn't mean you can't have fun. I'm glad that I had at least some part in the development in the game, it's better than nothing. In this case, nothing is good too. And also, you don't need to make hacking threats. If PGO isn't the community for you due to problems with the owner, join a diff. community!  

We have created a new forums. New game is being created, because PGO sound's like a "Quest" game.

Craftia.forumotion.com is the new forum's, See ya there! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Focusie wrote:
Vemrall, we're creating a new forums. this forums that "you" built is kinda confusing and mixed up. so I decided to build a new one and a basic one.

Also, the game is being created. should be released by Janurary 18th. It isn't that easy to code stuff In-Game. It's a difficult job. I've already started creating the character we will be using for the game.

You just got here Focusie, nothing against you. You seem OK, Youll figure out soon. Wishing all a Merry Christmas, and adios. This is the last from me, I won't be coming back.
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:50 am

See this is what causes us to go slower. We have to deal with y'all complaining JUST because you got demoted just for an update...You weren't demoted forever...Who ever said that? But now that we see you're immature about this, you will be.
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:15 pm

DeathSkull wrote:
See this is what causes us to go slower. We have to deal with y'all complaining JUST because you got demoted just for an update...You weren't demoted forever...Who ever said that? But now that we see you're immature about this, you will be.
Hey deathy!
Sad to see MK go but im really also confused about the moderator changing every month and devs changing... gives me a headache... but cant wait for the release man Smile i was hoping for a new start instead of GT cuz it got out of control and i lost alot of things so hope u make me happy Smile

skully

PS i take no sides in this... just an FYI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this community   Leaving this community Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving this community
Page 1 of 1