Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
A small suggestion for the forums... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
A small suggestion for the forums... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
A small suggestion for the forums... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
A small suggestion for the forums... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
A small suggestion for the forums... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
A small suggestion for the forums... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
A small suggestion for the forums... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
A small suggestion for the forums... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
A small suggestion for the forums... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

A small suggestion for the forums...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HunterHell
Learning
Learning

A small suggestion for the forums... Empty
PostSubject: A small suggestion for the forums...   A small suggestion for the forums... EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:49 am

I was thinking... adding a special sticky thread for (almost)each subforum would be nice. Like, explaining the rules in it (drama), answers to common questions (bug reports) etc. Maybe not as early as this, but once the game is out and the forums get more popular.

The reason to this is some things get repeated too much on the Growtopia forums and I always felt something like this was needed. Mostly in the bug reports subforum. Even if the OP is another one of those careless users that doesn't read through sticky posts and rules, these kind of sticky posts would be nice for the users replying to the original thread - just quoting (a part of)the sticky, instead of just having to write the same thing to every post.

Whoever makes those should probably be an active moderator (so he/she can update the thread from time to time). I can do it if ya'll want.

sidenote: I've been kinda silent around here, but I'm here all the time. I check out all the new posts, I just don't feel the need to reply. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Tohru
Learning
Learning
Tohru

PostSubject: Re: A small suggestion for the forums...   A small suggestion for the forums... EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:40 am

True, we can start working together and such. I think we should make an email like Growtopia to answer bug reports and whatnot. Each of us devs (or mods) can have our own emails and answer them personally.
Back to top Go down
HunterHell
Learning
Learning

PostSubject: Re: A small suggestion for the forums...   A small suggestion for the forums... EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Tohru wrote:
True, we can start working together and such. I think we should make an email like Growtopia to answer bug reports and whatnot. Each of us devs (or mods) can have our own emails and answer them personally.

One single email would make it a lot easier. Yea, we should make one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small suggestion for the forums...   A small suggestion for the forums... Empty

Back to top Go down

A small suggestion for the forums...
Page 1 of 1