Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

What will YOU do?[Discussion]

Go down 
+5
Plyasm
megaman01
DeathSkull
Zackery
H3uy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
H3uy
H3uy

What will YOU do?[Discussion] Empty
PostSubject: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:39 pm

The time is coming for a game to be born into the world.
As time counts down the days we sit waiting for whats to come!
What will you do?

This community is in good shape right now, but as more and more players flood onto the forums it could either go up hill or, sadly, down hill.
So what do you think you can and will do to help this community stay in the best of "health"?

What do you think the future holds for us?

This is a discussion so id like to see your thoughts concerning the topic Smile
Back to top Go down
http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
Zackery
Novice
Novice
Zackery

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:21 pm

I mean that would be awesome if it went uphill! But I think for them to do that they would have to put a lot of effort and mind into it... Like my signature says... But they would have to keep updating it and adding new stuff like every week or so of everyday! That's what I think
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:50 am

Don't worry, we will be trying to do updates every week or so and ON TIME.......And I'll probably be lurking around the game watching everyone...Ninja
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Well, minoring in Public Relations, I think I have a good idea as to how this will shape out.

I'm not sure right now the source of all these newcoming members, but it's good. Perhaps they read my RTSoft forum posts. It's so great that this is happening, and I think the admins are doing 10/10 material. Keep going guys! Personally, I thought you guys would crumble under the pressure of a growing community wanting a game, but I was way off there. I'm not sure how big the community will join, I barely know half of these players. I'll make a graph over the days showing our growth, it's really awesome. Even without 'hardcore' ads, we still have achieved over expected growth.

BTW, do you guys have an Analytics spot open?
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Just to give an idea for how we could help this community stay up-hill.
We have a support team right? Support team helps with mehcanics within the game for example "I bought Pixelcoins and i didnt recieve them" or "i found a hacker".
Personally i have no clue if support handles what im about to say to be honest but what if we had a support team for people who need a supporter to talk to about maybe getting bullied, they feel really stressed/mad about something in-game for example need someone/something to blow off all their steam to, or something else you might think of.
This way support can deal with the BIGGER issues while the other support team can answer those who are just having problems.
We would need a group of people who are not afraid to help the community as much as possible and can handle these situations and care for our players.
We need to do as much as we possibly can to help those in-game and on the forums.
Whatever we can do to really help this community to increase and help the players to realize they are important is something we all should consider.

This is just a thought of something that can help!

Im enjoying all of your replies. I can tell that you guys will try to help out as much as you can when the time comes Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:10 pm

H3uy wrote:
We have a support team right? Support team helps with mehcanics within the game for example "I bought Pixelcoins and i didnt recieve them" or "i found a hacker".
Personally i have no clue if support handles what im about to say to be honest but what if we had a support team for people who need a supporter to talk to about maybe getting bullied, they feel really stressed/mad about something in-game for example need someone/something to blow off all their steam to, or something else you might think of.
This way support can deal with the BIGGER issues while the other support team can answer those who are just having problems.
We would need a group of people who are not afraid to help the community as much as possible and can handle these situations and care for our players.
We need to do as much as we possibly can to help those in-game and on the forums.
Whatever we can do to really help this community to increase and help the players to realize they are important is something we all should consider.

Im enjoying all of your replies. I can tell that you guys will try to help out as much as you can when the time comes Smile
^^^ Nice idea. May look into this more.
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
Plyasm

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:36 am

Give ideas. What both the developers and us hate the most is non-innovativeness. If we give our ideas they will come up with original content that are also community made! YAY!
Giving ideas also makes the game development faster so yeah.
Back to top Go down
HunterHell
Learning
Learning

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:33 am

H3uy wrote:

So, basically... moderators? :P
Back to top Go down
Edwardson
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Edwardson

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:00 am

I think when this game starts up it will start to grow. Slow at first but after a few hundred people get the game, then it will start to rise more and more.
I for one is most excited for this game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Moderators are part of this but they are really there to keep the game in check.
Although moderators could have a part in it if they'd like to help Smile

edwardson wrote:
I think when this game starts up it will start to grow. Slow at first but after a few hundered people get the game, then it will start to rise more and more. I for one is most excited for this game Very Happy
I agree 100%
Back to top Go down
Thadadir
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
Thadadir

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:02 pm

IMO the community would only go uphill if there was an actual game. But all in good time hmm?

It may go downhill if the game is delayed too long, people may get bored of waiting and leave.

These 'events' confuse me. Obviously we are not on about a game but a forum event, feels rather sidetracked to me.

I smell a game coming on, but the wiff of suspense is heeling the trail.
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:21 am

I agree with mrth. Death did state that mid 2015 could be when the game comes out. For the veterans, it's been same old since February 18th. The events do, indeed, make the players believe the game is around the corner. If these keep continuing, I'm not sure how many people will want to stay and wait. Growtopia only got a large community after the game release. No pressure!
Back to top Go down
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Man i cant wait for this game to come out Smile Keep up the good work and good job Mod team and Devs team even though i dont know half the mod team...
Thanks
skully

PS i think.. 2015
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:16 pm

I was told around mid to late 2015.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will YOU do?[Discussion]   What will YOU do?[Discussion] Empty

Back to top Go down

What will YOU do?[Discussion]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Genesis Online :: General Chat-
Jump to: