Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
In game command suggestions
Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 My attempt at RPG.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: My attempt at RPG.   Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:13 am

Alright, so I've recently been trying to make an RPG to pass my time using RPG Maker. I thought it would be good to get feedbacks and stuff along the way. So here it is, something for you all to pass the time while waiting for PGO. My thread for "Land of Azmat". Please leave your feedbacks. I'll try to update for more contents and everything now and then. Read the readme file to know how to play the game.
Downloads here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i8h5d3qf47zj3j1/Land+of+Azmat.zip
Downloads:
1 :cheers:
2 :cheers:
5 :cheers:
10
20
50
100

Versions so far:
0.01a
0.01b
0.05
0.05a(Emergency patch)


Last edited by Plyasm on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Player3D3
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:07 am

I will definitely look into this. I too have tried to make an RPG with RPG Maker and so far I am no good.

__________________________________________________________________

I am a POPGO.[Player of Pixel Genisis Online]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:30 am

Player3D3 wrote:
I will definitely look into this. I too have tried to make an RPG with RPG Maker and so far I am no good.
Just getting started but I read all the basic tutorials, going to bring out a village with quests next. It's really hard to make Very Happy But it's fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:41 am

Updated file! New update! Quite a minor one, and the village is coming really soon! There is quite a big sneak peak on the village and what it has to offer. Same download link is used, just replace the game files with the previous one.
Thanks for 3 downloads! Hope I can keep making more and more content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Player3D3
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:11 am

Plyasm wrote:
Player3D3 wrote:
I will definitely look into this. I too have tried to make an RPG with RPG Maker and so far I am no good.
Just getting started but I read all the basic tutorials, going to bring out a village with quests next. It's really hard to make Very Happy But it's fun.

Agreed. Always real fun to be able to make your own games.

__________________________________________________________________

I am a POPGO.[Player of Pixel Genisis Online]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:25 am

Crap, just realised multiple bugs existed in the current version, ill try to finish the village faster so I can update the download.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:47 am

Update: Pretty much done with the village, just touching up here and there, expect an update today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:54 am

New update is here! After days upon days of hardwork, I have finally completed the first village!:cheers:
This is a GIGANTIC content update, it took my days to do it, so enjoy it!(btw all game saves saved here can be carried forward to next updates, as the entire village is not going to be changed, except for maybe some retouch on the environment.)
To get this update, simply redownload the zip again from the link above! I hope to get some feedback!
(Remember to read the changelog to see what exactly is changed.)
See you in the next update!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:08 am

Emergency patch went live with a key item being added. Sorry XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Player3D3
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 am

Plyasm wrote:
Emergency patch went live with a key item being added. Sorry XD

As soon as I get my laptop I will download and play and soon find out what this key item is!

__________________________________________________________________

I am a POPGO.[Player of Pixel Genisis Online]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:29 am

Player3D3 wrote:
Plyasm wrote:
Emergency patch went live with a key item being added. Sorry XD

As soon as I get my laptop I will download and play and soon find out what this key item is!
Any feedback? I'm trying to learn new stuff so the next town can be better.(Yes, a town!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:33 am

Plyasm wrote:
Player3D3 wrote:
Plyasm wrote:
Emergency patch went live with a key item being added. Sorry XD

As soon as I get my laptop I will download and play and soon find out what this key item is!
Any feedback? I'm trying to learn new stuff so the next town can be better.(Yes, a town!)
I would try it out..but sadly...I mostly use a Mac...Maybe tomorrow I could try it out with my desktop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:11 pm

DeathSkull wrote:
Plyasm wrote:
Player3D3 wrote:
Plyasm wrote:
Emergency patch went live with a key item being added. Sorry XD

As soon as I get my laptop I will download and play and soon find out what this key item is!
Any feedback? I'm trying to learn new stuff so the next town can be better.(Yes, a town!)
I would try it out..but sadly...I mostly use a Mac...Maybe tomorrow I could try it out with my desktop.
I believe there are programmes that allow a mac to run exes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My attempt at RPG.   

Back to top Go down
 
My attempt at RPG.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Genesis Online :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: