Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
In game command suggestions
Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 Hello just joined this community !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hercule
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 18
Location : North Africa

PostSubject: Hello just joined this community !   Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Hello y' all, I am Hercule from the game growtopia! just joined this community! Thanks to JackBowe for showing me this game and forums!

And between you don't have to show me how to use forums, cause it's pretty similiar to growtopia forums!

I'll be helping aswell as it seems a pretty cool game, but I have no experience in game yet!

Also can anyone send me a link to download the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Player3D3
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Hello just joined this community !   Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Welcome! As far as I know there is no form of download yet but there sure will be coming up.

Glad to see you here!

__________________________________________________________________

I am a POPGO.[Player of Pixel Genisis Online]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercule
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 18
Location : North Africa

PostSubject: Re: Hello just joined this community !   Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Player3D3 wrote:
Welcome! As far as I know there is no form of download yet but there sure will be coming up.

Glad to see you here!

Thanks for the warm Welcome, glad to be here aswell!

And I can't wait for the game to get released Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hello just joined this community !   Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Nice to meet you! Glad you're havingg a good time and are excited about this game!

Game is not out yet

__________________________________________________________________
-If you have any questions or complaints about the Game, please email me at PixelGenesisOnline@gmail.com.

-If you have any problems or found bugs about the Game, please email our Help Desk at PGOHelpDesk@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: Hello just joined this community !   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:05 am

Hello! This community welcomes you!(And anyone else) I hope you don't go inactive and is able to wait for the game to be released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HunterHell
Learning
Learning


Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Hello just joined this community !   Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:37 am

Hercule wrote:
Hello y' all, I am Hercule from the game growtopia! just joined this community! Thanks to JackBowe for showing me this game and forums!

And between you don't have to show me how to use forums, cause it's pretty similiar to growtopia forums!

I'll be helping aswell as it seems a pretty cool game, but I have no experience in game yet!

Also can anyone send me a link to download the game?

Yo Hercule! I guess you won't be 10 times richer than me here now, hehe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercule
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 18
Location : North Africa

PostSubject: Re: Hello just joined this community !   Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:09 am

HunterHell wrote:
Hercule wrote:
Hello y' all, I am Hercule from the game growtopia! just joined this community! Thanks to JackBowe for showing me this game and forums!

And between you don't have to show me how to use forums, cause it's pretty similiar to growtopia forums!

I'll be helping aswell as it seems a pretty cool game, but I have no experience in game yet!

Also can anyone send me a link to download the game?

Yo Hercule! I guess you won't be 10 times richer than me here now, hehe. Laughing
Haha who said I won't :P, ain't looking for richness! Just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H3uy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 627
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello just joined this community !   Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:00 am

Welcome, all of you, to the forums!
The game is currently in development. Death is working his but off to get this game out for us.

Its good to see some new forumers.

__________________________________________________________________
Welcome to Pixel Genesis Online!
If you have a question me or anyone else on the moderation team will gladly assist you!
Moderators are here to help you. We only punish when a player does something wrong!
If you dont want to get punished than before you do anything think twice.
PGO loves you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello just joined this community !   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello just joined this community !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Genesis Online :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: