Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
In game command suggestions
Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 A new member.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Techster
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-09-30

PostSubject: A new member.   Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi, Y'all. Im TheFanoftech from the Growtopia forums. I thought this project died ages ago...but apparently not. So I decided to join these forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwardson
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 20
Location : Kansas

PostSubject: Re: A new member.   Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi and welcome tech! It's always good to see new forumers. Also this haven't died of just yet, it's still going.

__________________________________________________________________
Any Problems or Concerns? Email us at: PGOHelpDesk@Gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vemrrall
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2014-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: A new member.   Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Welcome to the forums!

__________________________________________________________________
Vemrrall
Pixel Genesis Online Development Team - Lead Forum Developer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosmo
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-05-24
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: A new member.   Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Welcome welcome, technofan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H3uy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 627
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A new member.   Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Welcome to the forums techster.
I hope you enjoy your stay here at PGO.
Catch ya later Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________
Welcome to Pixel Genesis Online!
If you have a question me or anyone else on the moderation team will gladly assist you!
Moderators are here to help you. We only punish when a player does something wrong!
If you dont want to get punished than before you do anything think twice.
PGO loves you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 19
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: A new member.   Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:08 am

Techster wrote:
Hi, Y'all. Im TheFanoftech from the Growtopia forums. I thought this project died ages ago...but apparently not. So I decided to join these forums.
Welcome! This project never died, and it won't as long as there is a community... and we have a pretty big one here for an unreleased game :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: A new member.   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Plyasm wrote:
Techster wrote:
Hi, Y'all. Im TheFanoftech from the Growtopia forums. I thought this project died ages ago...but apparently not. So I decided to join these forums.
Welcome! This project never died, and it won't as long as there is a community... and we have a pretty big one here for an unreleased game :P

You have that right, I never was expecting this many people before Beta came out O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 19
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: A new member.   Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:30 am

DeathSkull wrote:
Plyasm wrote:
Techster wrote:
Hi, Y'all. Im TheFanoftech from the Growtopia forums. I thought this project died ages ago...but apparently not. So I decided to join these forums.
Welcome! This project never died, and it won't as long as there is a community... and we have a pretty big one here for an unreleased game :P

You have that right, I never was expecting this many people before Beta came out O.o
That's why you have a pretty big weight on your shoulders. I hope you don't let us down.(No pressure)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 24
Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: A new member.   Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Hehe, some of that might be my fault. Sorry guys. *slowly exits through the back door*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwardson
Ultra Moderator
Ultra Moderator
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-02-19
Age : 20
Location : Kansas

PostSubject: Re: A new member.   Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:14 pm

As long as it gets done, then I'm a happy player. Cool

__________________________________________________________________
Any Problems or Concerns? Email us at: PGOHelpDesk@Gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 19
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: A new member.   Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Edwardson wrote:
As long as it gets done, then I'm a happy player. Cool
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A new member.   

Back to top Go down
 
A new member.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Genesis Online :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: