Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
In game command suggestions
Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 Just checking in!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Massacre
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-04-02
Age : 22
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Just checking in!   Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:19 pm

First I apoligize for my long absence from the forums. Both real life and moderating Growtopia has been keeping me busy so I havnt been on here in a long while (although i feel the active mods on here or more than enough to handle yall Smile). I see that some changes has been made in my absence and frankly im confused. I have no idea what reputation and the gems are for nor do i know how to get them. Im not sure how far we are in terms of development and i see we have some new faces in the mod/dev family. I have to say i realy like the new logo (wasn't a fan of the last one) and am excited to hear about everything i missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vemrrall
Developer
Developer
avatar

Posts : 356
Join date : 2014-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Welcome back. If you look at others posts, you will see a "+ and -" on the right side of the screen. Pressing the + gives one reputation point to the poster. Pressing - removes one reputation point from the poster.

You also get a crystal per post, and Death has some game he plays with them.

__________________________________________________________________
Vemrrall
Pixel Genesis Online Development Team - Lead Forum Developer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H3uy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 627
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Crystal game isn't up at them moment due to no one playing it.
It would be nice if you could be on more, haven't seen you in forever and its nice to see another moderator ( many moderators arnt active due to personal reasons).
Hope to see you again soon.
Adios!

__________________________________________________________________
Welcome to Pixel Genesis Online!
If you have a question me or anyone else on the moderation team will gladly assist you!
Moderators are here to help you. We only punish when a player does something wrong!
If you dont want to get punished than before you do anything think twice.
PGO loves you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:00 pm

H3uy wrote:
Crystal game isn't up at them moment due to no one playing it.
It would be nice if you could be on more, haven't seen you in forever and its nice to see another moderator ( many moderators arnt active due to personal reasons).
Hope to see you again soon.
Adios!

Another reason is because i just don't have time anymore. With game and school taking up all my time pretty much. HOPEFULLY this new coding system will make PGO go a WHOLE lot faster like it did with anttoos game Growble!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:04 am

Alex wrote:
H3uy wrote:
Crystal game isn't up at them moment due to no one playing it.
It would be nice if you could be on more, haven't seen you in forever and its nice to see another moderator ( many moderators arnt active due to personal reasons).
Hope to see you again soon.
Adios!

Another reason is because i just don't have time anymore. With game and school taking up all my time pretty much. HOPEFULLY this new coding system will make PGO go a WHOLE lot faster like it did with anttoos game Growble!
So...What's the new system?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 794
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:10 am

Plyasm wrote:
Alex wrote:
H3uy wrote:
Crystal game isn't up at them moment due to no one playing it.
It would be nice if you could be on more, haven't seen you in forever and its nice to see another moderator ( many moderators arnt active due to personal reasons).
Hope to see you again soon.
Adios!

Another reason is because i just don't have time anymore. With game and school taking up all my time pretty much. HOPEFULLY this new coding system will make PGO go a WHOLE lot faster like it did with anttoos game Growble!
So...What's the new system?

Its just a coding system in JavaScript.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
skullking
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 17
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:33 am

Guys just checking in the same as @MASSACRE! Busy with school and marching band Smile but ill be playing once PGO comes out! Cant wait!
Cheers
skullking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:52 am

skullking wrote:
Guys just checking in the same as @MASSACRE! Busy with school and marching band Smile but ill be playing once PGO comes out! Cant wait!
Cheers
skullking
Marching band? :O Hope you are doing well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H3uy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 627
Join date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:03 am

Marching band can take up a lot of your time, trust me I know!
Its nice to see you both though and I wish you the best.

__________________________________________________________________
Welcome to Pixel Genesis Online!
If you have a question me or anyone else on the moderation team will gladly assist you!
Moderators are here to help you. We only punish when a player does something wrong!
If you dont want to get punished than before you do anything think twice.
PGO loves you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
Darkiox
Learning
Learning
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 4
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Thanks for the logo like, i guess?

Good luck with moderating Growtopia...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plyasm
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 18
Location : <Unknown>

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Darkiox wrote:
Thanks for the logo like, i guess?

Good luck with moderating Growtopia...
Wasn't the logo here the whole time? And it's by Brodient, not Massacre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkiox
Learning
Learning
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 4
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:31 am

Plyasm wrote:
Darkiox wrote:
Thanks for the logo like, i guess?

Good luck with moderating Growtopia...
Wasn't the logo here the whole time? And it's by Brodient, not Massacre.
I made the logo with the sword...
And by thanks for the logo loke i meant thanks for liking what i made :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 24
Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Uncredited! The mods aren't really that godly, you know. Players do stuff too. Good logo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Just checking in!   

Back to top Go down
 
Just checking in!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Genesis Online :: General Chat-
Jump to: