Pixel Genesis Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Genesis Online

An indie game in progress!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Gaming Vortex
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Download
Latest topics
» Needing Farmables
Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:48 am by MagicDragon

» game release for android or pc
Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 am by MagicDragon

» Friend/Foe System!
Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Player3D3

» NEW POLL! (For Forums)
Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm by DeathSkull

» Moved Forums!
Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 am by TimeyTurtle

» New Forums
Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm by H3uy

» Hello my name is pomtapom (^_^)/
Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:46 pm by Edwardson

» Video Content.
Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 am by MagicDragon

» If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am by pomtapom

Similar topics
Most active topics
If you had your own "Mod" item what would it be?
Design a logo contest!
Find that hint! (PGO release game)
Moderators.
Upcoming events[Reminders and thanks]
Public Relations
Snapshots & Screenshots
Some Item Packs for the PGO market place.
Mysterious Wings
Mrthadawee's mega thread of music.
Top posting users this week
No user

Question for anyone to answer!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

Question for anyone to answer!!! Empty
PostSubject: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi PGO players,
So PGO won't get a lot of players at the beginning (Just like growtopia) so do moderators have to play like a certain amount of time to keep the traffic flowing?Like at the start a lot of people will try to hack the system (if possible) so do mods have to be constant playing like 3-5 hours?Also how many month on PGO forums is required so some one could be a moderator? I'm just curious since a lot of us have school (or jobs) because we can't just dedicate our lives to PGO (but it will be nice though)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:38 pm

I don't think we are going to "force" our moderators to play the game. If our anti-hack software is well enough, we wont even have to worry!
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Jack and I will possibly make mod requirements as PGO gets closer to release.
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Hey buddy!
Thanks for the answer, but would the requirement be like Growtopia which you have to apply? Not a lot of people will play so it would be only Growtopia players or close friends to admin/mods/devs.
Back to top Go down
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: It better be soon!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:21 pm

DeathSkull wrote:
Jack and I will possibly make mod requirements as PGO gets closer to release.
That release better be quick because I'm supper excited right now! If it releases at the end of July I could play for 24/7 because my parents will be going to Canada while I stay in Texas! But will have to leave for marching band practice!
Back to top Go down
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Hey Vemrrall and deathskull!
I would like to ask what type of guides you guys are doing for newbies (for example in growtopia: Start) and who is going to build it? Also, would you be able to buy diamonds for how much dollars? And for the suggestion of moderator could the admin make a list of what commands on Microsoft document and send it to the @mod so they could learn the commands themselves without an veteran to teach them. I don't really know the process of how it works in growtopia but it seems to be a pain for the veterans to teach the new @mods. Just a suggestion for deathskull and JakeBowe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:59 am

skullking wrote:
Hey Vemrrall and deathskull!
I would like to ask what type of guides you guys are doing for newbies (for example in growtopia: Start) and who is going to build it? Also, would you be able to buy diamonds for how much dollars? And for the suggestion of moderator could the admin make a list of what commands on Microsoft document and send it to the @mod so they could learn the commands themselves without an veteran to teach them. I don't really know the process of how it works in growtopia but it seems to be a pain for the veterans to teach the new @mods. Just a suggestion for deathskull and JakeBowe!

I will probably build us a realm named "Welcome" or "start", or something related to that. You will most likley be able to buy diamonds, we will not make it cost you that much, just enough to support the cost of maintaning a website and a server. I like your idea of a word document, us devs will probably collaborate one together. I am very willing to put time in to train our moderators though, along with Jack, as he is in charge of the moderation department. (All I do is keep this forum from blowing up. I'm the one who can advise you and fix your problems technology wise. *BUT*, if something breaks, its DeathSkulls fault. Smile)
Back to top Go down
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Hey Vemrrall!
Thanks for the awesome reply, but I don't really know a lot about programming... so will you have to make the Realm before the game comes out? (Can you even do that?)

Moderators- That is really nice of you and JakeBowe to put in the time to train moderator, but what if they live at the other side of the world which means different time zone.... I would make a word document for those mods or somehow get a moderator in the same time zone who is a veteran to teach the new @mod. I don't know where all of you guys live, but I think most of us live in the USA so it wont be a big problem (since @mods need to speak fluent English).
Thanks
skulking (In growtopia) or skull (in Tanked)
Back to top Go down
DeathSkull
Administrator
Administrator
DeathSkull

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:08 pm

skullking wrote:
Hey Vemrrall!
Thanks for the awesome reply, but I don't really know a lot about programming... so will you have to make the Realm before the game comes out? (Can you even do that?)

Moderators- That is really nice of you and JakeBowe to put in the time to train moderator, but what if they live at the other side of the world which means different time zone.... I would make a word document for those mods or somehow get a moderator in the same time zone who is a veteran to teach the new @mod. I don't know where all of you guys live, but I think most of us live in the USA so it wont be a big problem (since @mods need to speak fluent English).
Thanks
skulking (In growtopia) or skull (in Tanked)

We need mods from all over the world, so later, we can have mods on almost 24/7.
Back to top Go down
https://pixelgenesis.forumotion.com
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Hey buddy!
Thanks for the outstanding answer but that would take long! Up to you guys!

skulking(in growtopia) or skull (in tanked and PGO)
Back to top Go down
H3uy
H3uy

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Phew buddy, your mind is rolling with those questions!
About the different time zones a suggestion is maybe get a well experienced player to help you train, maybe trisp for example. So we can get trainers from all over the globe
I too will be able to go 24/7 for a couple months so this is good.
Back to top Go down
http://H3uybroadcast.wordpress.com
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Hey H3UY!
What's up? I saw one of you sb yesterday! And my mind is rolling with guestions!! I got a new idea! You guys know how Growtopia is "Build Punch Grow" ours could be "Create Develop Mature"! Is this a good idea?
Thanks
skullking (in growtopia) or skull (in tanked and PGO)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:35 pm

skullking wrote:
Hey H3UY!
What's up? I saw one of you sb yesterday! And my mind is rolling with guestions!! I got a new idea! You guys know how Growtopia is "Build Punch Grow" ours could be "Create Develop Mature"! Is this a good idea?
Thanks

I sincerly don't like "Create. Develop. Mature.". That sounds weird for me.

*By the way, I know I am a normal player and everything, but can I create the world like START? And if I can't can I do it in a spanish version?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Isaaccs wrote:
skullking wrote:
Hey H3UY!
Thanks

*By the way, I know I am a normal player and everything, but can I create the world like START? And if I can't can I do it in a spanish version?

I was thinking all senior PGO members (including you) could collaborate on one big "WELCOME" realm.
Back to top Go down
megaman01
Itanks Moderator
Itanks Moderator
megaman01

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:27 am

Well, that is a nice idea. Also, welcome skullking.
Back to top Go down
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:35 am

Vemrrall wrote:
Isaaccs wrote:
skullking wrote:
Hey H3UY!
Thanks

I was thinking all senior PGO members (including you) could collaborate on one big "WELCOME" realm.
Hey Vemrrall!
I like the idea of all senior PGO members but when do we start building it? Or is it only for the admins! Hey megaman01!
Thanks
skull (in tanked and PGO) or skulking (in growtopia)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:35 am

skullking wrote:
Vemrrall wrote:
Isaaccs wrote:
skullking wrote:
Hey H3UY!
Thanks

Hey Vemrrall!
I like the idea of all senior PGO members but when do we start building it? Or is it only for the admins! Hey megaman01!
Thanks
skull (in tanked and PGO) or skulking (in growtopia)

I will call senior PGO members when the game is released to collab a realm.
Back to top Go down
skullking
Novice
Novice
skullking

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:42 am

Hey Vemrrall!
Thanks for the reply! That would be awesome and I would enjoy it! Before we start the game, admins should allow a select few to play first and build Realms that would introduce the game to beginners! Just a suggestion! Or you cant do that?
Thanks
skull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for anyone to answer!!!   Question for anyone to answer!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for anyone to answer!!!
Page 1 of 1